[wingide-users] FTP access

Yaron Butterfield ybutterf at bcgsc.ca
Sun Nov 9 19:52:20 MST 2008

Hi,

Is wing able to connect via sftp?  Ubuntu comes with gedit which allows me to connect directly to a secure server to edit my python modules.  I don't have to download them, make edits, and send back.  Because of this, I am inclined to use gedit instead of wingware in those situations but I'd much rather use Wing.