[wingide-users] Feature request

Greg Bowman gbowman at osbsolutions.com
Sun Nov 9 10:34:14 MST 2008

Hello,

I'm very happy with the product in it's current state, however I
previously used a product which had "revert to previous save" instead
of svn revert only. I had only used it once or twice, but when I did, I
was thankful it was there.

Reverting also offered a diff function to see what was changed which
was awesome. If possible can this be implemented?

I cannot express how much I enjoy using wingide, it is much less
resource intensive than the other ide's I've tried, it does pretty much
everything I want it to, and the support is great!

Thanks,
Greg.