[wingide-users] Is this a WingIDe related error?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 10:02:05 MST 2008

When trying to use pdb, I get this error om Mac OS X with Python 2.4.

  File "2.4/src/debug/tserver/dbgserver.pyc", line 694, in
_SysSetTraceReplacement
RuntimeError: WARNING: sys.settrace(<bound method Pdb.trace_dispatch
of <pdb.Pdb instance at 0x632cd00>>) called:  This breaks some
debugger functionality.  Use 'Ignore this exception location' in the
Exceptions tool and restart debugging to suppress this warning

This sounds like a WingWare error? Is it, and in that case how do I
get rid of it? I can't set "Ignore this exception location", because
the error doesn't appear in WingIDE but in the terminal.
http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64