[wingide-users] Wing IDE v. 3.1.5 released

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Nov 6 12:29:21 MST 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008, Wingware said something like:
> Hi,
>
> We've just released Wing IDE v. 3.1.5.  The release is available
> here:

I'd like to thank you guys for continuing to put out a high-quality,
productivity-enhancing, continuously improved product.  I use WingIDE
nearly every day, and it's a pleasure to use, and has become an
integral part of my programming work flow.

My two favorite features are still:
1. EXCELLENT auto-completion
2. A beautiful (technically and aesthetically) debugger

Thanks!

And yes, you can use that on your testimonial page. :)

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE