[wingide-users] Switching between different project property settings

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Thu May 29 06:19:27 MDT 2008

Hi,

it would be great if Wing had a drop menu in its toolbar to quickly
switch between different Project Settings. In my particular example, I
have to switch many times a day between different custom python
executables and I am getting tired of editing the corresponding field
in the Project Properties dialogue.

At the moment the only solution is to create one Wing project file per
version of my project but then I keep having to duplicate the changes
I make to File properties from one project to the other.

Thanks,

Luc Bourhis