[wingide-users] tool colors

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon May 26 19:28:12 MDT 2008

Robin Dunn wrote:
> Did the colors used in places like the Source Assistant or the
> Exceptions Tool change in the last release?  Are they configurable
> somewhere?

If you're using a non-white background then they may have changed.
There was a general issue with these that they could become
unreadable depending on background color, so now Wing ramps the
colors automatically in the same way we've always done it in the
editor.

The colors can be configured User Interface / Advanced / Document
Text Styles preference but it's fairly obscure what is what, and
if you're using a non-white background Wing may alter the colors
if it thinks they're too close the the background color to be
visible.

If it's really messing up, can you please send a screen shot to
support at wingware.com?