[wingide-users] Unittest commands only available when testing tool selected

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon May 26 08:51:06 MDT 2008

Torsten Marek wrote:
> the unit tests commands (like run-test-files) are only available if the
> testing tool is activated. Is that expected behavior? I would expect
> Wing to automatically switch *to* the testing tool if any of the testing
> commands is executed.

It looks like the list of tests isn't populated until the test view has
been shown once.  Then run-all-tests will show it and run tests.

The command run-test-files runs the current test file in the editor, if it's
a unit test file, or all the tests in a list of files given as parameter.
This appears also to depend on the view having been shown once, and is
undocumented and perhaps not a very good name.

We'll fix both.  Thanks for pointing this out.