[wingide-users] OS X: Right command/option key woes

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Tue May 20 08:54:00 MDT 2008

On Leopard/latest Wing, the right Command & Option keys don't work
correctly.  The command key does nothing (you just get a regular
letter) whereas the option key seems to kick into an alternate entry
mode - option-p gives a pi symbol, for example.  I've tried with the
"Fix option key bug in tiger" both on & off, restarting X11 in between.

I'm using Xquartz 2.2.1 - (xorg-server 1.3.0-apple20) from macforge,
as suggested on this list. Sent this to the mailing list b/c it may be
an X11 issue...  anyone?