[wingide-users] pi files

John Burnett JBurnett at blizzard.com
Thu May 15 15:41:39 MDT 2008

> > My "Edit, Preferences, Source Analysis, Advanced, Interface File Path"
> > contains this:
> > pi-files
> > c:\Users\jburnett\AppData\Roaming\Wing IDE 3\pi-files <- just for good measure.. not needed?
>
> This is needed.  The directory is not scanned by default.

Ok... however, that's a bit confusing to me.  The default for the interface file paths seems to be a single entry of "pi-files", which I'm assuming is supposed to be a relative path.  And the tooltip for the field says "if the directory name is relative, it will be interpreted as relative to the user settings directory".  If that's true, aren't both the paths above equivalent?  However, if I just have the "pi-files" entry, the pi files are ignored.

As for having the maya subdirectory... makes sense, that works, and thanks!

John