[wingide-users] goto function bug

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu May 15 10:37:38 MDT 2008

Wingware Support wrote:
> I suspect if you right-click on the file and say Reanalyze File then
> it will work properly.  I'll take a look at your error log also to
> see if there are any clues as to why tracking changes in the file
> failed like this.  One thing to check is whether the modification
> times reported by MVFS filesystem are correct, in case we're serving
> up cached stale source analysis info due to date confusions.

Where is the Reanalyze File option? If I right click on the file in the
project browser I don't see such an option, nor right clicking on the
tab at the top of the buffer. I recall seeing it at one point but I
can't seem to find it.

I hit Ctrl-F12 and ran reanalyze-file() manually, and now it's ok.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522
direction." --Albert Einstein