[wingide-users] goto function bug

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu May 15 09:46:39 MDT 2008

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> I have a file open now, a Django views.py file, and when I click on any
> function in the source browser I am invariably taken to the wrong place
> in the file.

I suspect if you right-click on the file and say Reanalyze File then it will
work properly.  I'll take a look at your error log also to see if there are
any clues as to why tracking changes in the file failed like this.  One thing
to check is whether the modification times reported by MVFS filesystem are
correct, in case we're serving up cached stale source analysis info due to
date confusions.