[wingide-users] SVN in WingIDE

Doug Farrell doug.farrell at gmail.com
Wed May 14 13:32:54 MDT 2008

Hi all,

We're running Wing Professional for Linux where I work, which I've kept up
to date on our development server. Unless I'm missing something (entirely
possible) there isn't any access to SVN from within the IDE anymore. Has
this feature been removed? If it has been, will it be re-introduced at some
point in the future? I found the old SVN interface in Wing kind of awkward,
but it is handy to do the SVN work associated with a project from within the

Doug Farrell