[wingide-users] minor issue when swapped in

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Wed May 14 07:43:07 MDT 2008

When I first arrive at my workstation in the morning, and I unminimize
WingIDE, my desktop swaps a while and then Wing seems to start
responding. One area that lags a little is the menu.

When I click on any option in the top menu (File, Help, whatever), the
disk swaps some more, and then stops, and the pulldown never appears. I
then click again and the menu is working fine.

It's a minor thing but I'm wondering if you know about it. The box is
Windows XP, running a 3GHz P4 with 1Gig of RAM.

Cheers,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <michael_soulier at mitel.com>, 613-592-2122 x2522