[wingide-users] Can't get the hang of the new templating

Jim Carroll jim at maplesong.com
Wed May 14 07:28:42 MDT 2008

Hi,

I've got some templates that have the same field repeated several times...
the old template system would prompt me for that field, and insert it in
all the places where it belongs...

The new inline templating system lets me tab between the filed locations
but I end up typing the same data over and over again...

What am I missing?

Thanks,
-jim

P.S. I think you're going for what Textmate does:  When you type in one area,
it fills in every other field with the same name with the same contents...
(Textmate does this very well.)