[wingide-users] string completion ala Vim

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Wed May 14 07:15:07 MDT 2008

I'm used to being able to hit Ctrl-n or Ctrl-p to auto-complete a string
based on what is next in the buffer or previous in the buffer,
respectively. I find this invaluable for variable names and long method
names.

WingIDE simply doesn't offer to auto-complete everything, so this kind
of thing would be very helpful. I'm in Vim personality mode, but
Ctrl-n/p don't seem to be available. In fact they seem to default to
Emacs navigation keys even though I'm in Vim mode.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Mike
--