[wingide-users] import subprocess

Adam Pletcher adam at volition-inc.com
Tue May 13 08:26:43 MDT 2008

I use subprocess in some of my extensions.  You just need to add the
path to the module, where it lives in your standard Python installation.

	import sys
	import subprocess

You might need a few more, depending on what else the script imports.
Looking at sys.path in IDLE will show what your standard Python install
is used to.

Adam Pletcher
Technical Art Director