[wingide-users] Executing external program

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon May 12 16:06:57 MDT 2008

John Burnett wrote:
> I'm referring to the OS Commands tool becoming visible... is there a way
> to suppress that?

There isn't but we should probably add an option not to display it.

> As for the wingapi issue, I'm seeing this when I run a script via
> Debug>Start in Wing.  In my case, it's simply:

The usual way to load an extension script is to save a .py file in an
extension script directory and (re)load it into Wing; please see
http://wingware.com/doc/scripting/index  Debug->Start starts a separate
process to debug and wingapi won't work -- unless you have the Wing
source and are set up to debug Wing.

Cheers,