[wingide-users] Executing external program

John Burnett JBurnett at blizzard.com
Mon May 12 15:24:42 MDT 2008

I'm referring to the OS Commands tool becoming visible... is there a way
to suppress that?

As for the wingapi issue, I'm seeing this when I run a script via
Debug>Start in Wing.  In my case, it's simply:

----
import wingapi
def test():
	app = wingapi.gApplication
----

With my project's python path including " C:\Program Files (x86)\Wing
IDE 3.1\bin"