[wingide-users] scripting help

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu May 8 22:16:17 MDT 2008

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> I'm trying to write that clearcase plugin, and I'm confused about how
> some of svn.py works. I now have this for the command
>
> _kClearcaseCommand = datatype.CValueDef(
>   'clearcase', 'clearcase-command',
>   _('Set this to the clearcase command line executable.  In some '
>     'cases, a full path is needed.'),
>   'clearcase', datatype.CLocation(), formbuilder.CFileSelectorGui()
> )
>
> This looks like it should be set somehow in the app itself. How do I set
> this?

That's the code for the options dialog, in particular for the first field
in it which lets you set the command used to invoke clearcase.  So you
would just modify the for loop below there to include _kClearcaseCommand
as the first item, instead of _kSubversionCommand.

The 4th argument of CValueDef constructor is the default value (you've
got it set to 'clearcase').