[wingide-users] scripting help

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu May 8 21:06:50 MDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to write that clearcase plugin, and I'm confused about how
some of svn.py works. I now have this for the command

_kClearcaseCommand = datatype.CValueDef(
   'clearcase', 'clearcase-command',
   _('Set this to the clearcase command line executable.  In some '
     'cases, a full path is needed.'),
   'clearcase', datatype.CLocation(), formbuilder.CFileSelectorGui()
)

This looks like it should be set somehow in the app itself. How do I set
this?

Thanks,
Mike
--