[wingide-users] Debugging a Python executable (py2exe)

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue May 6 16:39:17 MDT 2008

I have a fairly complex app that I build with py2exe, however I test it
in the Raw so to speak, My debuging and testing is mostly done before
running py2exe, I leave that for final build and packjaging step when I
know it all  works.  When I run the packaged app and there is an error
which produces traceback it usually refers to pyc files.

max