[wingide-users] Debugging a Python executable (py2exe)

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:25:59 MDT 2008

Has anyone tried debugging a py2exe executable with Wing?
I've followed the steps in the Wing manual, but Wing never hits the
breakpoint I've set- and and never switches to "debug mode".

I'm running the program from the command line, have kEmbedded=1, and have
active listening set.

I don't suppose there is a way to run the executable (instead of the .exe) -
by pressing F5....?