[wingide-users] wrapping lines

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue May 6 07:22:31 MDT 2008

Michael P. Soulier wrote:
> I think I have line wrapping set up correctly, but when I hit 80 columns
> the line isn't wrapping with a hard return like I would expect, being
> used to Vim. I mainly need this in comments and triple-quoted-strings,
> as I tend to write volumes, and would like line wrapping, and extension
> of the comment.
>
> What's the best way to set this up?

Wing doesn't automatically wrap, but you can use the Justify Text item
in the source menu to re-wrap code or comments and docstrings.  There's
no key binding set up for this in vim but you could add one using
the Keyboard / Custom Key Bindings preference.  The command name for
this is fill-paragraph.  The wrap column used by this command is set
using the Editor / Line Wrapping / Reformatting Wrap Column preference.

Hope that helps.