[wingide-users] Tabs in Alphabetical Order

Mike Shepanski mjs7231 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 12:09:41 MDT 2008

One more question..

Is it possible to move the file tab positions.  My thought process when
developing is to put the highest level modules/classes in front (to the
left) and their children to the right.  Because I can not order them myself
I am often notice myself having to search for a particular file in the tab
bar.  This ruins my thought process when you are deep into coding and
jumping between files.