[wingide-users] go-to definition did nothing on method

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Thu Jun 19 11:57:29 MDT 2008

I have an instance of a class called "guard", and it has a
"statusUpdate" method.

In my code I have

guard.statusUpdate(event)

On it I did a Ctrl-left-click over the method name and nothing happened,
nor did a right-click -> go-to definition. If I highlight "guard", it
takes me to the initial declaration of that variable, but I wanted it to
jump to the method.

Should that work?

Mike
--