[wingide-users] Bug in integrated interactive interpreter -- Wing 101, Slackware Linux 12.0, tar.gz distribution, Python 2.5.1

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:59:57 MDT 2008

As you can see here. <
http://scorchsaber.com/uploads/images/debugging/wing101.png >

I'm not sure if there's anything I can/should do to fix it-- if it's a
bug, I guess bringing it up is enough. If not, please tell me what to
do, and I will do it. If you need any more information, I can tell it.
I have tried, among other things, restarting Wing IDE 101, restarting
the interactive interpreter, and changing the interactive
interpreter's version from 2.5.1 to 3.0 alpha (incompatible print
statement, so it didn't work at all).