[wingide-users] Packing my software on Windows

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Tue Jun 17 14:50:25 MDT 2008

Leonardo Vilela Pinheiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Do you have tips on how to pack my software on Windows? I have many
> dependencies (other open source packages).
>
> Py2exe doesn't seem to be a perfect solution, it brings too many
> issues to be solved (I've tried it).
>

> Thanks
> Leonardo
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide

We package an application using py2exe and include a couple of external
packages, with no problems.  We then deploy the package using ghost
install (installer like install shield).  If you identify what problems
you are haveing someone might be able to help.  this isn't necessarly
the best list, as your problem has little to do with the ide you are using.

max