[wingide-users] search & replace lockup ? - screenshot

dave selby dave6502 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:18:42 MDT 2008

Hi all,

I am using wing 3.1.1-1 (rev 18164) pretty intensively doing a lot of
search and replace of file names.

Most times it works as expected but sometimes it seems to 'lock' and
search and replace refuses to work. To clear it I f1 then ctrl-f
search for the string, f1 then ctrl-r and search and replace starts
working again. The following is a screenshot of the lockup

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2628/snapshot1ei4.png

note the 'replace complete' message but no replace has taken place.

Any ideas

Dave

PS wing is a seriously cool IDE :)