[wingide-users] copy where move expected ?

dave selby dave6502 at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:32:32 MDT 2008

Hi all,

I am slowly using more and more of wings features (nice integration
with SVN guys, does what you need and easy to use) but have hit one
anomaly

If I right click and select text, it goes yellow, I then drag it to a
new position and release it, it is copied to the new position but the
original selected text is still in its original position.
I kind of expected it to move the selected text not copy it. Is this
changeable ?

Cheers

Dave