[wingide-users] editing right click context menu???

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jun 11 07:10:00 MDT 2008

Hamish McKenzie wrote:
> how can I do this?  I can’t seem to find anything in the docs?  does
> anyone have an example they can copy/paste?

The only thing possible now is to add items using the scripting interface.
For an example, see svn_update in scripts/svn.py and notice the
svn_update.contexts function attribute (the wingapi.kContextEditor()
item gets it into the editor context menu).

We plan to make this menu configurable in the future.