[wingide-users] Enhancement: List/Goto caller (Goto source reverse)

lotrpy lotrpy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:19:46 MDT 2008

Is there any shortcut to jump back after "goto definition"?
My clumsy answer is using bookmark(ctrl+alt+enter before ctrl+click to set a
temp bookmark, then jump back by click the bookmark)

search from the maillist archive find some post about auto-bookmark, such as
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.wingide.user/2473 and
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.ide.wingide.user/619/ .
but I can't find auto-bookmark now, maybe it was replaced by some enhanced
alternative method?