[wingide-users] centering the bottom of the buffer

Michael P. Soulier michael_soulier at mitel.com
Mon Jun 9 08:06:36 MDT 2008

One of my pet peeves about many editors is that they don't let me center
text which is at the bottom of the buffer. I hate editing at the bottom
of the screen, I want context around my edit point, even if lines below
are blank.

In Vim I can hit z. to center the current line vertically, and this
works in WingIDE unless I'm at the bottom of the buffer. Is there a way
to tell Wing to permit this? I can drop in some blank lines obviously,
but I shouldn't have to.

Thanks,
Mike
--