[wingide-users] WingIDE + buildout

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sun Jun 8 07:06:51 MDT 2008

On 8. juni. 2008, at 12.48, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Question: Am I correct in thinking that the best way to get WingIDE to
> find all these eggs is to add each of the to the python path? Or is
> there a better way?
>
> In that case I probably need to write a buildout recipe for WingIDE
> that creates a custom wingude shell script with the correct PYTHONPATH
> (unless somebody else already have).

Buildout already does this for you; bin/instance has the path
information right there. Now, if you set this as your main debug
script (add it to the project,  right-click and set it as the main
debug file), Wing will pick up the python path from there and thus
have all your buildout eggs included.

Martijn Pieters