[wingide-users] WingIDE + buildout

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 04:48:14 MDT 2008

Nowadays with Zope you tend to use buildout, and you get loads and
loads of eggs, that are namespace packages. WingIDE 3.1 supports name
space packages, which is great.

Question: Am I correct in thinking that the best way to get WingIDE to
find all these eggs is to add each of the to the python path? Or is
there a better way?

In that case I probably need to write a buildout recipe for WingIDE
that creates a custom wingude shell script with the correct PYTHONPATH
(unless somebody else already have).

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64