[wingide-users] Serious bug!!!!

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Sat Jun 7 19:13:11 MDT 2008

On my main computer, which happens to be a W2k Pro system, there's a really
horrible show-stopper bug!

The icon associated with .wpr files continually reverts to the *green swan*
icon instead of the *green feather* icon.

Don't laugh.

It bothers me.

I told you not to laugh.

I've changed it countless times in Folder Options -> File Types. I've
completely uninstalled any and all versions of Wing, including the older ones
that used that particular, ahem, unattractive icon. But it just won't die. (Oh
no, I feel an old movie flashback coming.)

There, I got it off my chest. Thank you, doctor, I really do feel better. Now,
about your bill...

Michael