[wingide-users] Enhancement: List/Goto caller (Goto sourcereverse)

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Wed Jun 4 10:38:13 MDT 2008

It should be obvious that a link back to the definition does NOT
automatically enable finding all referances to that definition.
Personally I am fine with search in files for the times I need to get to
all referances, in fact it works quite well if you are changing a
definition because as it changes that instance is dynamically removed
from the list returned by the search.

As for false positives, maybe you need to be more creative in nameing
funcitons :-)

max