[wingide-users] Auto-completion for snippets

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 13:06:13 MDT 2008

Something keeps coming up in my coding. I'll start to type the name of a
variable (usually defaultSomething), and WingIDE will want to complete
the def[...] snippet.

Would it be possible to limit the snippets to when they would be
appropriate in the context? For example, if I'm beginning to type an
argument for a method, it would be syntactically illegal to begin typing
a method, so WingIDE shouldn't auto-complete the "def" snippet.

Thoughts?