[wingide-users] "Stop Debugging" fails to work when using internal Debug I/O Window

Adam Spence adam.spence at i2owater.com
Wed Jul 30 07:57:48 MDT 2008

Hey Guys n Gals,

Anyone tell me why Debugging when using the built in Debug I/O window, the
IDE fires up two instances of Python.exe and when you subsequently ”Stop
Debugging”, only one of the instances is closed leaving your code running in
the back ground?

I’ve managed to get around the problem by using an external Debug console
but wanted to understand what I’d done wrong!

Checked by AVG.