[wingide-users] Long delays using Debug Probe

Mark A. Schmucker masc at rincon.com
Mon Jul 28 16:41:47 MDT 2008

> Is the autocomplete list filled with symbol names?

It is filled with symbol names, and it correctly selects the symbol I'm
typing from that list. Then it freezes.

> My initial suspicion is that it's something in the debugger

Hmm, I am debugging remotely. I'm on a breakpoint, and the bug icon on the
status bar is yellow- "Debug process paused". I have a large number of
Allowed Hosts (about 50). Could it be listening for remote connections even
though it's on a breakpoint? But it seems to be related to the object size.

If that doesn't trigger any new ideas, I'll try to pare it down to a simple
test case- the current project is complex.

Mark