[wingide-users] Code Completion

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jul 28 04:35:48 MDT 2008

Hello guys,

I have a couple of feature requests for code completion:

* If I use members on an object that Wing doesn't know about, it should
then start offering them to me in code completion. We use some types
with dynamic attributes - and it pains me to repeatedly type the same
member names an Wing still not offer them to me via completion.

* If I have a method that takes a 'worksheet' parameter, and then use
methods on it that are only defined in the 'Worksheet' class, it would
be nice if Wing could work out that worksheet is a Worksheet...

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/