[wingide-users] 3.1.2 and PyLint

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Thu Jul 24 12:13:46 MDT 2008

Gustavo,

I had issues with PyLint too, but I discovered it was due to the "Empty
argument fix" update. It worked fine until I put that on. One of the
helpful people at Wing sent me another py file that they were thinking
about releasing as a patch for a different issue with PyLint and it
fixed my problem.

I only have a license for Windows and I tested it using a Virtual
machine and a real machine, both with XP installed.

Mike