[wingide-users] Code completion on 'True' inserts wrong code

René Pijlman reneOnLists at applinet.nl
Wed Jul 23 12:01:35 MDT 2008

Wingware Support wrote:
> René Pijlman wrote:
>> ... and in the code completion dialog arrow-down to 'True' and select
>> it with Tab, Wing produces this source code:
[...]
> I can't seem to reproduce this.  It looks like the try snippet is being
> completed -- is the try snippet just below True on your system?

Yes, it is.

One more detail: it only happens when I use the Tab key to select 'True'
(Tab is configured as the auto-complete key). When I doubleclick 'True'
in the auto-completion dialog I do get the expected result:

     x = True

And by the way, when I arrow down to 'try(snippet)' and Tab that, I get
this source code:

     x = try(snippet)

I guess that's also not what's supposed to happen.

--
René