[wingide-users] Unknown exit code [Sec=Unclassified]

Catriona Johnson Catriona.Johnson at aad.gov.au
Mon Jul 21 19:11:47 MDT 2008

Hello

I am using Wing to develop a PyQt application. It is crashing with
'Process terminated with an exit code of -1073741819' in the OS Commands
tab. I haven't been able to find a reference to this so any pointers
would be appreciated.

Thanks

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/