[wingide-users] remembering zoom states / project zoom setting?

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:30:31 MDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-18 at 09:57 -0400, Mike Rooney wrote:

> Is there just a setting I am missing?

Section 2.1.2 of the manula:
"Wing tries to find display fonts appropriate for each system on which
it runs, but many users will want to customize the font style and size
used in the editor and other user interface areas.  This can be done
with the Source Code Font/Size and Display Font/Size preferences.
"
Edit->Preferences->User Interface->General  (I think) for changing the
font/size.  I'm not sure about zoom state persistence.

--Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page