[wingide-users] Source Browser Icons

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 03:29:51 MDT 2008

I haven't been able to find the meanings of the icons used in the Source
Browser.  While I find them rather intuitive I will be leading a
workshop next week where Wing will be used and likely will be the first
time any one has used it.

I would be handy if there was a place I could point them to that
describes their meaning.

Thanks,
Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page