[wingide-users] Cannot find the definition located in the file starts with underscore

YEU-JIUN WANG yeujiun at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 00:18:05 MDT 2008

I used WingIDE 3.1.2-1 under mac os x leopard. I found it cannot located the
module or code located in the file start with underscore. For example, I use
"Goto definition" in the function quickstart
of "cherrypy.server.quickstart()" and it cannot find anything. The code
actually located
in  /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/cherrypy/_cpserver.py. The
'/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages' is in my PYTHONPATH already. Is
there any idea how to solve this problem? Thanks!