[wingide-users] Using PyLint give me an error

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Tue Jul 15 11:43:08 MDT 2008

John,

Looks like this causes a different error. Now I'm seeing a dialog titled
"Pyline Failed" with the following message:

Error executing PyLint: Command failed with error=2; stderr:

Here is what was in the "Messages" tab at the bottom of Wing:

Data\Wing IDE 3\scripts
Skipping module cvs from C:\Program Files\Wing IDE 3.1\scripts\cvs.py
(_ignore_scripts is set)
Skipping module example from C:\Program Files\Wing IDE
3.1\scripts\example.py (_ignore_scripts is set)
Skipping module perforce from C:\Program Files\Wing IDE
3.1\scripts\perforce.py (_ignore_scripts is set)
Skipping module svn from C:\Program Files\Wing IDE 3.1\scripts\svn.py
(_ignore_scripts is set)
Skipping directory templates (not a package)
Skipping module templating from C:\Program Files\Wing IDE
3.1\scripts\templating.py (_ignore_scripts is set)
[...]

I think I forgot to mention that I am using PyLint 0.14.0 last time.
Hopefully that's the right version to use.

Mike