[wingide-users] ipython and enthought

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jul 15 07:11:04 MDT 2008

Benjamin Racine wrote:
> Further, it would also be great if after a debugging session the
> ipython (like) session retained the runtime variables for debugging.

If you set a breakpoint on the last line, the Debug Probe should
provide this and so will Evaluate * in Python Shell for the outer
scope.

> Lastly, tab completion and introspection are lovely.

These should already be there in the Python Shell and Debug Probe
(tho Wing 101 doesn't have any auto-completion).

I've noted your other requests for future work.

Thanks!