[wingide-users] Editors close when I open new files

Marty Alchin gulopine at gamemusic.org
Mon Jul 14 19:13:19 MDT 2008

Hey all,

This is my first time on the list, and a quick search of the archive
didn't turn up an answer, but I wasn't sure just what to look for. My
problem is, when I'm trying to look at several different files, I can
get two, sometimes three to open, then the editors start closing as I
open new files.

Am I missing some setting to turn this off? Are they in fact staying
open somewhere I just can't find? I can't imagine this is the way it's
supposed to behave, and I just can't figure out what I'm missing.

-Gul