[wingide-users] Syntax highlighting for builtins?

Mike Driscoll mdriscoll at co.marshall.ia.us
Fri Jul 11 14:31:56 MDT 2008

Hi,

Are there any plans to add support for builtins then? Or is there a
plug-in that does this that some clever individual has created? I've
noticed this with other Python IDE's too and wondered why IDLE seems to
be the only popular one that includes builtin hightlighting. I can't be
the only one who cares about accidentally shadowing a builtin.

Mike